Your Voting Guide
REQUESTING AN ABSENTEE BALLOT
Step 2: Follow the instructions carefully.
- Be sure to check COVID-19 as your reason for requesting the ballot.
- Don’t forget to sign it.
- (NOTE: There is no place on the form to specify the date of the election. So in the middle of the application, where it asks for a date for referendum/ primary, write Nov. 2, 2021 election)
Step 3: Place completed application in a stamped envelope, and address it to:
Stratford Town Clerk
2725 Main Street, Room 106
Stratford, CT 06615
*Or you can bring it to the white Ballot Drop Box, alongside Town Hall 2725 Main Street, (across from the Fire Station).
Step 2: Fill it out and follow directions.
- Each ballot must be returned in its own envelope; do not combine your absentee ballot with that of another family member.
Step 3: Return the completed ballot using either of these methods:
- You can mail the completed ballot to the Town Clerk at the above address.
- Or you can bring it to the white Ballot Drop Box, alongside Town Hall 2725 Main Street, (across from the Fire Station).
- Submit your ballot before 8 p.m. on November 2.
STRATFORD VOTING LOCATIONS
District 2: Stratford High School – 245 King Street
District 3: Johnson House School – 719 Birdseye Street
District 4: Franklin School – 185 Barnum Avenue
District 5: Nichols School – 396 Nichols Avenue
District 6: Wooster Middle School – 150 Lincoln Street
District 7: Wilcoxson School – 600 Wilcoxson Avenue
District 8: Chapel Street School – 380 Chapel Street
District 9: Bunnell High School – 1 Bulldog Lane
District 10: Second Hill Lane School – 65 Second Hill Lane
Don’t know what district you are in? Click here.